Petrópolis x Teresópolis Crossing – R $ 1100,00 (limited places)
* The new Park rules require that the id number and participant name be informed at the time of ticket purchase, so we will take a minimum of 2 people. Consult the date of interest x availability of the guide!
Serra dos Órgãos National Park is located in the State of Rio de Janeiro, between the cities of Petrópolis and Teresópolis. The trekking crosses the two cities and it’s the most classic crossing in Brazil. With its beautiful mountains and beautiful landscapes, it was consecrated as one of the most beautiful treks in the country. From there you can see Guanabara Bay, Corcovado, Pão de Açucar and Pedra da Gávea. Known for its impressive pointy peaks and sheer faces, Serra dos Órgãos Crossing is a beautiful challenge for those who want to venture into Brazil’s mountains. One of its rock massifs, called Dedo de Deus (God’s Finger), actually resembles a closed fist with its index finger pointing up. Dedo de Deus is considered the most beautiful mountain in Brazil.
Requirements for joining this trip are:
- Will to have fun;
- Basic trekking experience;
- Good health and physical prepared;
- Fill the booking and medical form;
- To be able to carry backpacks;
- Read all the information available in this website.