- 27 Dec 2024 until 04 Jan 2025 – Confirmed
- 16 Jan 2025 until 24 Jan 2025 – Confirmed
- 03 Feb 2025 until 11 Feb 2025 – Unconfirmed
IMPORTANT 30% OFF ON TREKKING PERMIT IF YOU APPLY BEFORE JULY 2024
During the trek to Aconcagua Basecamp, you will closely follow a real expedition to the summit of Mount Aconcagua. Together with the guides and all climbers, you will go along with the expedition until the start of the summit push.
After reaching Plaza de Mulas and rest for 1 day, you have the option of climbing an accessible 5000 m high mountain, Mount Bonete, that can be reached in just 5 hours from the base camp.
Also, this is a great option to enjoy the breathtaking scenery that can be only be seen in Aconcagua. Views like the south wall of Aconcagua would leave anyone speechless. If you are lucky, you may even witness huge ice avalanches on the south wall, of course, from a safe distance. Continue reading the information available here and we will be happy to clarify as many questions as possible.
Requirements for joining this trek are:
- International Travel Insurance
- Multi-day trekking experience
- Good health and physical prepared
- Fill the booking and medical form
- Read all the information available on this website